MISSING - A SAD LOVE POEM BY ERNEST INK

            MISSING
 
My love and my heart,
Where do you go so far?
You forget to tender my heart,
And left my soul to suffer.


My heart mender............
Where should I go?
When your mind don't remember,
The days I ought to go,
On me rain was falling,
And I remaineth smiling
Cos my heart was kept in the hallowed place of your heart.



I remembered when storm was heavy,
You came to rescue me with your priceless cares.
You placed my head,
Only on your chest,
And you make the beat,
To sings in rhyme of my heart beat.


When wind was blowing,
I recalled you stick your lips on mine,
And the wind lost its hope.
I also know of the great day,
When precious of your mind,
Was making me to smile.


Time of pains???
Time to Joy!!!
But where have you been?
Am in cold of your love,
I want the sweet fragrance of your heart,
I need the Juicy taste of your lips.
I want to dance to the rhythm of your heartbeat.


I still throw back my love,
To the precious heart ever,
Even though you are far,
But liveth in your love forever.


©Ernest ink
Bleeding ink
20/07/2017

Comments

  1. It is interestingly beautiful. I smile through the first and second stanza, I found out the poet cut off his metrical pattern. Well, the whole poem is really okay and interesting, I'll advice more editing, Boss.
    It's an interesting piece. Kudos, Boss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment